. Liz's Lair

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bye Bye Belgium

Step count: Unknown. I couldn't attach the pedometer to my dress. But
I'd guess around 20,000 steps.
Kristy and I went to all of church today and had a great time. We took
a picture of the missionaries in the ward and sent it to their moms.
The one on the left is from Taylorsville and gets home in February ;)
You could say we went to church twice since we visited this basilica
after LDS church. Yay for us.
The rest of the day consisted of us walking around Grand Place and
eating our last waffle. We gave the last of our euro coins to an
awesome street performer and headed to the airport for Stockholm. Our
hotel was a bit farther from the metro than we expected but we made it
here in expert fashion. Kristy and I should really do the Amazing
Race. Our only problem would be the freaky food.
In the morning we are meeting up with my friend Rima who has been
working as an au pair for the summer. It's going to be so fun!

1 comment:

Lizzle said...

Our tv doesn't work :(