. Liz's Lair

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I thought I was doing so well

Right now I am sitting in my accounting class and it's an optional review session. I wanted to come to it because I only got 3/5 on my second quiz. Unfortunately this review is for the lesson I got a 5/5 on. It's still helpful but not quite what I was looking for. By Thursday at noon I have to have a 400-600 word summary of some pre-lecture reading assignments. Another quiz is due Friday by midnight and there is a post lecture quiz due also. At 2:00 today I think I will be going to a review for American Heritage. They offer a lot of help for all my classes which I hope to take advantage of. I really want to do better here than I did in high school.

Liz

2 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

I thought you did well in high school. ??? Love, Toots

Sara said...

Lizzy, I can't believe you're all grown up and away at college. Have fun. Thanks for posting.