. Liz's Lair

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update?

I don't really have a lot to update. Not really anything actually. Tim just said he got sick of looking at my bruise from giving blood and said I should update more. I was introduced to a singer I think Shannon will like. Her name is Meiko. When I made a Pandora station for her another fun artist came up. Her name is Tristan Pennyman. Shannon if you are in the mood for a Colbie Callait vibe from some new artists I recommend them.
Right now it's halftime in the BYU Texas AM game. We're down by 12. Maybe we can pull off a win but I'm not really expecting it. Does anyone know where and when the next round is being played if they were to win?
Harry and Lucy- I would like to hear about your European adventure. Ben Carlson was surprised I wasn't exactly sure of your intinerary, so please keep me updated.

TTFN

No comments: