. Liz's Lair

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Employed!

For those of you who don't have Facebook (Tim, Sam, Jo Ellen, Mont, Elma Leta) or haven't been around my parent's home lately, I got a job. It's a little unconventional but it's going to be very fun. I will be working at Walt Disneyworld from April 28-August 14. My assignment is Quick Service Food and Beverage. That basically means that I will be selling food at a cart or working at a fast food place. I don't know what my exact assignment is but it will be dealing with food. In my phone interview I answered a cashier question very effectively so I think that's what got me the job. (Three pretzels @ 1.50 each, customer gives you a $10, what's the change? I answered it just as she finished asking, she was impressed). I'll be living in BYU approved housing that is part of the Disney program. Rent is taken out on a weekly basis from my paycheck. Hopefully I'll break even. I'm very excited for this adventure and hope to receive many visitors. :)

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Do those pretzels count as meals or snacks?

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Thank you for keeping those of us who aren't on Facebook in mind. I've been looking for your post about your job. Love, Toots

Doug said...

So, what was the correct answer? Don't be using this job as some kind of ruse to go on dates with boys.