. Liz's Lair

Friday, January 21, 2011

Campus Celebrity

So I know this isn't Jimmer Freddette but it's probably going to be
the closest I get go any basketball star this year. I'm pretty sure
it's Noah Hartsock. I walked behind him for a good portion of my walk
today. It was one of the best things that's happened today. Why?
Because people treated him like Moses. The 'sea' was parted and I
didn't have to play any sort of pedestrian guessing game in order to
walk in a straight path. It was also funny to watch the faces of
people walking in the other direction. You'd think in college that
people would know not to stare. When they realized who he was their
expressions turned to awe. I guess that's acceptable considering he's
a big part of the top ten basketball team here at BYU. Maybe if I keep
seeing him I can ask him to line me up with Jimmer ;)

1 comment:

jamie lynne said...

let's just get the home teacher to hook it up with the jimmster...he needs a companion now that the petefile is on the loose-i'm sure jimmer wouldn't oblige. we could "seduce him to the apartment with treats"
--ps: yayy! we are each others followers!