. Liz's Lair

Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally, what we look like!

I thought it was time that I showed you what my roommates look like. I also included some pictures of our apartment, mostly just the Halloween decorations I put up.


From L-R: Taylor Richards, Virginia, and my immediate roomy, Me, Ashely Jeanette Carter, Louisiana and Family Home Evening mom, Laura Nicolas, California, Alicia Chidester, Texas and training for 5th marathon, and Diana Blaeur, Idaho and a high jumper on the track team.


The front door: my personal favorite

The apartment side of the front door with a wind sock


The back entrance from outside. Notice the black light :)

My skeleton friend. He lights up

The back door to our apartment

2 comments:

Linette Smith said...

very good job--i like the way you did the caution tape. not too much going on today. have a good day. love, mommy

Sara said...

very cute decorations.